Outdoor Tank Alarm (High Water Alarm) - 30 foot Mechanical Float
The SP-4000-30 alarm system is designed to monitor liquid levels in sump basins, holding tanks, lift stations tanks and many other non-potable water and wastewater applications. Comes individually boxed with Cable tie and Instruction sheet.
This alarm comes in a Type 4X non-metallic enclosure with external mounting feet and a gasketed door for outdoor use. It has a large red illuminating beacon, piezo, with Test and Silence toggle switch.
The SP-4000-30 is design to sound an audible piezo horn and illuminate the red beacon light to notify of an alarm situation. There is a silence switch to turn the piezo horn off while fixing the alarm (the red alarm light will remain on until the alarm conditions are remedied).
- Alarm test and horn silence toggle with auto reset
- Complete alarm includes a (Mechanical) float switch with mounting strap and 30 foot cord.
- NF2OW3000 Float Switch
- Need a Weight Kit or Tether Clamp?
- PM-590 Weight Kit
- TC Tether Clamp
- TC-1 Tether Clamp w/ 2-1/2" Pipe Clamp
- TC-2 Tether Clamp w/ 3-1/2" Pipe Clamp
- TC-10 Tether Clamp w/ 14" Cable Tie
- Please Select any of these Product Options Below.
Manufacturer: MDI Sewage Products
Weight: 6.5 lb
Delivery: 1 - 6 weeks
- Voltage: 120 VAC 60 Hz
- Enclosure Type 4X non-metalic enclosure rated for indoor or outdoor use 8" X 4 1/2" X 4 1/4" (NEMA 3R)
- Alarm horn 85 Decibels at 10 feet
- Power Cord 6 feet 120 VAC (NEMA 5-15P)
- Red "Alarm On" Beacon
- Alarm test and horn silence button with auto reset
Float Switch - NF2OW3000 (Included)
- Cable: 30 foot length, 16 Ga. 2 conductor, SJOW chlorinated polyethylene jacket
- Float: 2.63" Dia X 4.63" long ABS outer shell
- Switch: 35 Deg operating angle, hermetically sealed mechanical ball switch
MDI Inc. Our Company!
See all MDI Sewage Products
Mercury Displacement Industries Incorporated, better known in the industry we serve as MDI, was incorporated in Michigan in 1975. The primary product line is switch gear components including mercury type contactors, tilt switches and liquid level float controls.
Contactors are rated from 30 to 100 Amperes and are commonly used in various heating, lighting, and many other industrial applications including high voltage ultraviolet type loads. The contacts are encased in hermetically sealed stainless steel tubes to provide reliable switching for millions of operations. All basic units are UL, CSA, and CE approved.
The liquid level control floats are manufactured with mechanical or mercury switches. The float material is High Impact Polystyrene for normal alarm, sump pump or water applications, For sewage, 1 or 2 H.P. or high temperature, 86°C (186°F) requirements Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, (ABS) float material is provided.
MDI has 40 to 50 employees and markets products through distributors, representatives or direct to OEM accounts throughout the world.
MDI Quality Policy
It is the policy of MDI to manufacture and market products of excellent quality, durability and reliability. This policy emphasizes the importance of product reputation and customer satisfaction in the success of our business. The MDI Team is committed without exception to the continuous improvement in quality and cost, and to manufacturing productivity and efficiency.