Avocado Pilot Duty | Control Floats - N Series
These high quality avocado float switches are designed for pilot duty (1/4 Horse Power) loads and control panels.
The new MDI Avocado Shaped Float Switch has the same rating as our standard part number, for the new Avocado Shapes Float please just add a "J" in front of your existing part number.
Example: NF2OW10R1 would be JNF2OW10R1
See below for a list of our standard float models and basic ratings.
- The floats have 3 power connection options:
- Skived Ends Where the insulated wire leads inside the cable are intended to be wired into other system components inside a junction box.
- 120 VAC Piggyback Plug Where no junction boxes or complicated electrical connections are needed. Plug the switch into a standard 120 VAC outlet, and plug your pump into the piggyback plug.
- 240 VAC Piggyback Plug Where no junction boxes or complicated electrical connections are needed. Plug the switch into a standard 240 VAC outlet, and plug your pump into the piggyback plug.
Please see below for Ratings, Operating Angle, or Cord Type Options
- 10 AMP @ 120/240 VAC
- 1/4 H.P. @ 120/240 VAC
- 34.8 LRA
- Operating Angle: Narrow Angle
- Contacts close 25° above horizontal
- Contacts open 10° below horizontal
- Operation Options:
- Normally Open (Pump Down)
- Normally Closed (Pump Up)
- Double Throw (SPDT)
- Cord Options:
- 16 AWG Black SJOW
- 18 AWG Black SJOW
Available in the Standard float package.