The SP-3000 alarm system is designed to monitor liquid levels in sump basins, holding tanks, lift stations tanks and many other non-potable water and wastewater applications.
The SP-3000 is design to sound an audible horn and illuminate a red light to notify of an alarm situation. There is a green line voltage power indicator light to show that the unit is functioning, as well as a silence switch to turn horn off while fixing the alarm (the red alarm light will remain on until the alarm conditions are remedied).
- Red "Alarm On" LED, Green "Power On" LED
- Alarm test and horn silence button with auto reset
- NEMA 1 Thermoplastic enclosure with external mounting feet , for indoor usage.
- Complete alarm includes a (Small Mechanical) float switch with mounting strap and 15 foot cord.
- Alarm operates on 12 Volts, reducing the possibility of accidental electric shock.
- Auxiliary contacts with common, normally open and normally closed terminals are available behind a panel, on the lower right side, held in place by two #1 Phillips head screws. The barrier terminal screws are Phillips/Standard slot combo head type.
- XF2OY1500 Float Switch