Avocado Pump Duty Narrow Angle Float (1/2 HP) - P Series
These high quality avocado float switches are designed for pump duty (1/2 Horse Power) loads.
The new MDI Avocado Shaped Float Switch has the same rating as our standard part number, for the new Avocado Shapes Float please just add a "J" in front of your existing part number.
Example: GF2OW10R1 would be JGF2OW10R1
See below for a list of our standard float models and basic ratings.
- The floats have 3 power connection options:
- Skived Ends Where the insulated wire leads inside the cable are intended to be wired into other system components inside a junction box.
- 120 VAC Piggyback Plug Where no junction boxes or complicated electrical connections are needed. Plug the switch into a standard 120 VAC outlet, and plug your pump into the piggyback plug.
- 240 VAC Piggyback Plug Where no junction boxes or complicated electrical connections are needed. Plug the switch into a standard 240 VAC outlet, and plug your pump into the piggyback plug.
Please see below for Ratings, Operating Angle, or Cord Type Options
- 15 AMP @ 120/240 VAC (14 AWG Cord)
- 13 AMP @ 120/240 VAC
- 1/2 H.P. @ 120/240 VAC
- 58.8 LRA
- Operating Angle: Narrow Angle
- Contacts close 25° (or before) above horizontal
- Contacts open @ horizontal
- Operation Options:
- Normally Open (Pump Down)
- Normally Closed (Pump Up)
- Double Throw (SPDT)
- Cord Options:
- 16 AWG Black SJOW
- 16 Yellow SJOOW or SOOW
- 16 AWG Black SJTOW
- 14 AWG Black SJOOW
Available in the Standard float package.