Light Duty Float Switch - 40 Foot - Normally Open - Double Pole Single Throw - DPST - Wide Angle - Skived Cord Ends
Other SKU: SF2AY4000
These high quality float switches are designed for light duty, pilot duty or control panels.
The float switch has a double pole single throw (DPST) switch and is normally open or pump down (circuit is complete when the float is elevated).
The float cord is intended to be attached to a vertical pipe a band clamp, cable tie or tether clamp. As an option the float can be installed with a cable weight as the pivot point.
This float has skived ends, where the insulated wire leads inside the cable are intended to be wired into other system components inside a junction box.
- Need a Weight Kit or Tether Clamp?
- PM-590 Weight Kit
- TC Tether Clamp
- TC-1 Tether Clamp w/ 2-1/2" Pipe Clamp
- TC-2 Tether Clamp w/ 3-1/2" Pipe Clamp
- TC-10 Tether Clamp w/ 14" Cable Tie
- Please Select any of these Product Options Below.
SF2AY4000 Spec Sheet
Manufacturer: MDI Sewage Products
Weight: 3.62 lb
Stock Quantity: Made to Order
Delivery: Ships in 5-8 Business Days
1 to 9
10 to 24
25 to 49
50 to 99
- Competitor Crosses:
- SJE Rhombus Model: No cross available
- Conery MFG Model: No cross available
- Normally Open Double Pole Single Throw - DPST (Pump Down or Pump Down)
- Pole 1: Red & Green Wire
- Pole 2: White & Black Wire
- 40' Flexible 18 Gauge 4 Conductor SJOW (UL & CSA) CPE (Chlorinated Polyethylene) Jacketed
- 5 AMP @ 120/240 VAC
- 5 AMP @ 30 VDC
- Operating Angle: Wide Angle
- Contacts close/open @ 45° above horizontal
- Contacts open/close @ 45° below horizontal
- Float Material:
- A.B.S. (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
- Operating Temperature:
- Float Switch:
- Mechanical (Contains no mercury)
MDI Inc. Our Company!
See all MDI Sewage Products
Mercury Displacement Industries Incorporated, better known in the industry we serve as MDI, was incorporated in Michigan in 1975. The primary product line is switch gear components including mercury type contactors, tilt switches and liquid level float controls.
Contactors are rated from 30 to 100 Amperes and are commonly used in various heating, lighting, and many other industrial applications including high voltage ultraviolet type loads. The contacts are encased in hermetically sealed stainless steel tubes to provide reliable switching for millions of operations. All basic units are UL, CSA, and CE approved.
The liquid level control floats are manufactured with mechanical or mercury switches. The float material is High Impact Polystyrene for normal alarm, sump pump or water applications, For sewage, 1 or 2 H.P. or high temperature, 86°C (186°F) requirements Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, (ABS) float material is provided.
MDI has 40 to 50 employees and markets products through distributors, representatives or direct to OEM accounts throughout the world.
MDI Quality Policy
It is the policy of MDI to manufacture and market products of excellent quality, durability and reliability. This policy emphasizes the importance of product reputation and customer satisfaction in the success of our business. The MDI Team is committed without exception to the continuous improvement in quality and cost, and to manufacturing productivity and efficiency.