Pump Duty Float Switch - 20 Foot - Normally Open - Wide Angle - Skived Cord Ends
Manufacturer: MDI Sewage Products
Weight: 1.9 lb
Stock Quantity: Made to Order
Delivery: Ships in 5-8 Business Days
1 to 9
10 to 24
25 to 49
50 to 99
- Competitor Crosses:
- SJE Rhombus Model: 1002731 (20PMDWOP SJE PumpMaster® Pump Switch)
- Conery MFG Model: 2900-B3S4-20
- Normally Open (Pump Down)
- 20' Flexible 16 Gauge 2 Conductor SJOOW (UL & CSA) CPE (Chlorinated Polyethylene) Jacketed
- 13 AMP @ 120/240 VAC
- 1/2 H.P. @ 120/240 VAC
- 58.8 LRA
- Operating Angle: Wide Angle
- Contacts close @ 45° above horizontal
- Contacts open @ 45° below horizontal
- Float Material:
- A.B.S. (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
- Specific Gravity:
- Operating Temperature:
- Pump Range:
- 7" to 28" adjustable based upon length of cable beyond clamp / tether
- Float Switch:
- Mechanical (Contains no mercury) UL 508 Recognized
MDI Inc. Our Company!
See all MDI Sewage Products
Mercury Displacement Industries Incorporated, better known in the industry we serve as MDI, was incorporated in Michigan in 1975. The primary product line is switch gear components including mercury type contactors, tilt switches and liquid level float controls.
Contactors are rated from 30 to 100 Amperes and are commonly used in various heating, lighting, and many other industrial applications including high voltage ultraviolet type loads. The contacts are encased in hermetically sealed stainless steel tubes to provide reliable switching for millions of operations. All basic units are UL, CSA, and CE approved.
The liquid level control floats are manufactured with mechanical or mercury switches. The float material is High Impact Polystyrene for normal alarm, sump pump or water applications, For sewage, 1 or 2 H.P. or high temperature, 86°C (186°F) requirements Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, (ABS) float material is provided.
MDI has 40 to 50 employees and markets products through distributors, representatives or direct to OEM accounts throughout the world.
MDI Quality Policy
It is the policy of MDI to manufacture and market products of excellent quality, durability and reliability. This policy emphasizes the importance of product reputation and customer satisfaction in the success of our business. The MDI Team is committed without exception to the continuous improvement in quality and cost, and to manufacturing productivity and efficiency.