Combining new technology with a familiar device, the Opti-Float® level detector is a revolutionary innovation in discrete level detectors. It’s made of safe, recyclable materials. It’s mercury and lead free and is built to last for years of service.
The design of the Opti-Float® level detector is amazingly simple. Using fiber optic cable, it transmits a beam of light from an LED in a remote transceiver down to the float, where the beam makes and breaks depending on the tilt of the float. When the transceiver detects the presence or absence of light, it activates a relay in the transceiver, which can then operate other devices.
- Rated for 15,000,000 Operations
- Inherently Safe, Eliminates Need for Intrinsically Safe Relay
- Simple Installation, No Tools Required
- Mercury Free & Lead Free, Made of Recyclable Materials
- Can Be Used in Classified Areas
- Dual Float Transceiver
- Heavy Duty - Industrial/Heavy Commercial Application
- Chatter Resistant
- Double Sealed