OPTI-FLOAT® Original Float - Optical Level Detector - 100 Foot Cord - Narrow Angle
Combining new technology with a familiar device, the Opti-Float® level detector is a revolutionary innovation in discrete level detectors. It’s made of safe, recyclable materials. It’s mercury and lead free and is built to last for years of service.
The design of the Opti-Float® level detector is amazingly simple. Using fiber optic cable, it transmits a beam of light from an LED in a remote transceiver down to the float, where the beam makes and breaks depending on the tilt of the float. When the transceiver detects the presence or absence of light, it activates a relay in the transceiver, which can then operate other devices.
- Rated for 15,000,000 Operations
- Inherently Safe, Eliminates Need for Intrinsically Safe Relay
- Simple Installation, No Tools Required
- Mercury Free & Lead Free, Made of Recyclable Materials
- Can Be Used in Classified Areas
- Dual Float Transceiver
- Heavy Duty - Industrial/Heavy Commercial Application
- Chatter Resistant
- Double Sealed
Manufacturer: OPTI-FLOAT® (Cox Research)
Weight: 6 lb
Delivery: Ships in 4-10 Business Days
- Housing material: Polypropylene
- Cable: 100' Polyurethane over dual plastic fibers (.31" O.D)
- Ambient liquid operating temperature: 32º to 130ºF (0 to 55ºC)
- Ambient air standby operating temperature: -15º to 155ºF (-25º to 70ºC)
- Storage temperature: -15º to 155ºF (-25º to 70ºC)
- Operating wavelength: 400 to 1200 nm
- Bend radius: 1"
- Dimensions: 3.5" Dia x 4.9"
- Typical tether length: 4"
- Warranty: 3 Year
Leading the Way in Advanced Wastewater Solutions.
Cox Research is leading the way in Advanced Wastewater Solutions by providing products that cater to some of the most common issues in the wastewater industry. From emerging float technology, proprietary maintenance control systems, and pump station mitigation solutions, Cox Research is an innovator in the wastewater industry.
Cox Research is a manufacturer of Control Panels for clients in a wide range of industries. We offer custom design and fabrication for OEM clients, contractors, and end users requiring both large and small production runs. Our in-house design team has the flexibility and expertise to create a custom product to meet the specific needs of any client or municipality.
In addition, we can offer our CAMO® system and the Opti-Float Level Detector® which were both designed to address common problems within the industry. The CAMO® system allows for the quick removal of the entire interior of the control panel complete with all components for both maintenance and emergency preparedness purposes. The Opti-Float Level Detector® is a discrete level detection device that utilizes plastic fiber optic cable providing a long-lasting, inherently safe, mercury free float.