Champion Sewage Pump - 1/2 HP - 230 VAC - 20 foot cord - 109 GPM - 25 foot Head w/ Float Switch
SKU: CPW5-22 H
Submersible non-clog sewage pumps are designed for typical raw sewage application.
Model: CPW5-22 H
- 1/2 HP
- 5.75 Amps
- 230 VAC 60 Hz Single Phase
- 20 foot Cord
- HF2OU20F1 Heavy Duty Float Switch
- High Efficient Motor With Upper & Lower Ball Bearings/ Runs Cooler & Last Longer
- Cast Iron Vortex Impeller/ Helps Prevent Clogging
- Inboard Seal-Rotating Components Of Seal Are In The Motor Housing, Lubricated By The Motor Oil/ Seal Will Last Longer If Pump Runs Dry, Hair And Debris Cannot Wrap Around Seal Components
- Secondary Exclusion Seal/ Keeps Debris From Entering Seal Cavity
- Sealed Entry-Replaceable Power Cord/Easy To Replace In The Field, Prevents Water From Entering The Motor Housing Through A Cut Power 20' Cord
- Piggy-Back Switch Design/ Defective Switches Can Be Diagnosed By Phone; Pump Can Be Operated Manually by Overriding The Switch
- Every Pump Is Tested in Water/ Ensures That The Pump Meets Head & Flow Requirements
Manufacturer: Champion Pump
Weight: 41 lb
Stock Quantity: Made to Order
Delivery: Ships in 3-5 Business Days
Please use the "Request More Info" form
Here is a list of competitors equivalent pumps.
- Basements; Dewatering, Septic Systems, Sewage Lift Stations/Add A Baths, Truck Docks
- Discharge 2" NPT.
- Solids Handling 2"
- Liquid Temperature 140 Degrees F. (Intermittent)
- Motor Housing Cast Iron
- Impeller Cast Iron/Vortex
- Shaft Stainless Steel
- Shaft Seal Inboard Mechanical With
- Secondary Exclusion V-Seal
Carbon- Rotating Face
Ceramic- Stationary Face
300 Series Stainless Steel-Hardware
- Bearing (Upper & Lower) Single Row, Ball, Oil Lubricated
- Hardware 300 Series Stainless Steel
- Square Rings Buna-N
- Cord (UL/CUL) Listed 16 AWG, Type SJTW 20' Length
- Cord Entry Compression Grommet- Outer Jacket Seal, Quick Disconnect Pin Terminals
- Motor (Single Phase) 1/2 HP, 3450 RPM, 60Hz NEMA L Includes Overload Protection In The Motor.
Oil Filled, Class B
Permanent Split Capacitor
- Weight 38lbs (Manual)
Champion Pump Company, Inc. provides Pumps for the Plumbing, Septic, Waterproofing, Municipal, Industrial, and Maintenance Markets. We provide you with the opportunity to talk to a decision maker every time.
Our goal at Champion Pump is to be a true CHAMPION! A true Champion is Better than the Best, Greater than the Greatest and Mightier than the Mightiest.
We will provide our customers with a Champion Product, Champion Service and a Champion Attitude!