Champion Effluent Pump - 4/10 HP 115 VAC - 30 foot cord - 56 GPM - 39 foot Head w/ Float Switch
SKU: CPE4-13 H
Dewatering, Elevator Pits, Septic Systems, Residential & Commercial Developments, STEP Systems.
Model: CPE4-12 H
- 4/10 HP
- 6.6 Amps
- 115 VAC 60 Hz Single Phase
- 30 foot Cord
- HF2OU30F1 Pump Duty Float Included
- High Efficient Motor With Upper & Lower Ball Bearings/ Runs Cooler & Last Longer
- Vortex Impeller/ Helps Prevent Clogging
- Inboard Seal-Rotating Components Of Seal Are In The Motor Housing, Lubricated By The Motor Oil/ Seal Will Last Longer If Pump Runs Dry, Hair And Debris Cannot Wrap Around Seal Components
- Secondary Exclusion Seal/ Keeps Debris From Entering Seal Cavity
- Sealed Entry-Replaceable Power Cord/ Easy To Replace In The Field, Prevents Water From Entering The Motor Housing Through A Cut Power 30' Cord
- Piggy-Back Switch Design/Defective Switches Can Be Diagnosed By Phone; Pump Can Be Operated Manually by Overriding The Switch
- Every Pump Is Tested In Water/Ensures That The Pump Meets Head & Flow Requirements
Manufacturer: Champion Pump
Weight: 38 lb
Stock Quantity: Made to Order
Delivery: Ships in 3-5 Business Days
Please use the "Request More Info" form
Here is a list of competitors equivalent pumps.
- Dewatering, Elevator Pits, Septic Systems, Residential & Commercial Developments, STEP System
- Discharge 2" NPT. Vertical
- Solids Handling 3/4"
- Liquid Temperature 140 Degrees F. (Intermittent)
- Motor Housing Cast Iron
- Volute Cast Iron
- Seal Plate Cast Iron
- Impeller Cast Iron/Vortex
- Shaft Stainless Steel
- Shaft Seal Inboard Mechanical With Secondary Exclusion Seal
Carbon- Rotating Face
Ceramic- Stationary Face
300 Series Stainless Steel-Hardware
- Bearing (Upper & Lower) Single Row, Ball, Oil Lubricated
- Hardware 300 Series Stainless Steel
- Square Rings Buna-N
- Cord (UL/CUL) Listed 16 AWG, Type SJTW 30' Length
- Cord Entry Compression Grommet- Outer Jacket Seal, Quick Disconnect Pin Terminals
- Motor (Single Phase) 4/10 HP, 3450 RPM, 60Hz NEMA L Includes Overload Protection In The Motor.
Oil Filled, Class B
Permanent Split Capacitor
- Weight 35lbs
Champion Pump Company, Inc. provides Pumps for the Plumbing, Septic, Waterproofing, Municipal, Industrial, and Maintenance Markets. We provide you with the opportunity to talk to a decision maker every time.
Our goal at Champion Pump is to be a true CHAMPION! A true Champion is Better than the Best, Greater than the Greatest and Mightier than the Mightiest.
We will provide our customers with a Champion Product, Champion Service and a Champion Attitude!