Solid State Relay - 20 AAC - Single Pole - AC Control - SSR Contacts
This new range of solid state contactors presents an unique opportunity to maximize efficiency in panel space and is an evolution of solid state switches. The nominal current ratings are at 40°C. The width is 17.8mm and is rated at 20 AAC. Power and control terminals allow for safe looping of cables.
Voltage transient protection is standard across the output with a varistor.
Manufacturer: MDI Relays & Switches
Weight: 0.6 lb
Delivery: 1 - 6 weeks
- Competitor Crosses:
- Carlo Gavazzi: RGC1A23A15KGU
- Carlo Gavazzi: RGC1A60A15KGU
- Carlo Gavazzi: RGC1A23A20KGU
- Carlo Gavazzi: RGC1A60A20KGU
Specifications are stated at 25°C unless otherwise noted.
- Line & Load accepts: 10-18 AWG
- Rated Operational Current: 150 mAAC to 20 AAcrms
- Motor Ratings
- 115 VAC: ⅓ HP / 0.18 kW
- 230 VAC: 1 HP / 0.37 kW
- 400 VAC: 2 HP / 0.75 kW
- 480 VAC: 3 HP / 1.1 kW
- 600 VAC: 3 HP / 1.5 kW
- Suggested Filter: 100 nF / 760 V / X1
- Max. Heater Current: 20 AMPS
- Function: 1-Phase - Zero Cross Switching
- Operational Voltage Range: 42-600 VAC
- Control Voltage: 20 - 275 VAC (24 - 190 VDC)
- 525A²s for l²t and 1200Vp blocking voltage
- Product Width 0.70" (17.8mm)
- Integrated voltage transient protection with 625V varistor
- Short circuit current rating: 100kA
- Mounting: DIN-rail mounting
- IP20 protection
- Design according to EN/IE60947-4-2, EN/IEC60947-4-3, EN/IEC62314, UL508, CSA 22-2 No. 14-10
- RoHS compliant
- VDE approval
- Germanischer Lloyd approval
MDI Inc. Our Company!
Mercury Displacement Industries Incorporated, better known in the industry we serve as MDI, was incorporated in Michigan in 1975. The primary product line is switch gear components including mercury type contactors, tilt switches and liquid level float controls.
Contactors are rated from 30 to 100 Amperes and are commonly used in various heating, lighting, and many other industrial applications including high voltage ultraviolet type loads. The contacts are encased in hermetically sealed stainless steel tubes to provide reliable switching for millions of operations. All basic units are UL, CSA, and CE approved.
The liquid level control floats are manufactured with mechanical or mercury switches. The float material is High Impact Polystyrene for normal alarm, sump pump or water applications, For sewage, 1 or 2 H.P. or high temperature, 86°C (186°F) requirements Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, (ABS) float material is provided.
MDI has 40 to 50 employees and markets products through distributors, representatives or direct to OEM accounts throughout the world.
MDI Quality Policy
It is the policy of MDI to manufacture and market products of excellent quality, durability and reliability. This policy emphasizes the importance of product reputation and customer satisfaction in the success of our business. The MDI Team is committed without exception to the continuous improvement in quality and cost, and to manufacturing productivity and efficiency.