Series MPC Pump Controller
One or Two Pump Control with Built-In Alternation, Over Temperature Protection and Seal Failure Monitoring
The Mercoid® MPC Pump Controller provides versatile level control in a standard 1/4 DIN package. Designed for use with almost any style level transmitter the unit displays the present level and main set point value. Incorporated in the MPC is programmable level differential for on/off control of one or two pumps, valves, or other devices through two SPDT relays. Also featured are two additional programmable alarm contacts with front alarm light indication. The MPC is flexible and incorporates a user-friendly programming menu. The front face meets NEMA 4X for outdoor panel mounting. So many features are combined into the MPC that it eliminates many components in a pump control system.
- Selectable pump alternation when used with two pumps to minimize pump wear.
- Integral 24 VDC power supply for transmitter.
- User selectable security lock-out of programming and/or set points.
- Optional process input re-transmission as a current (4 to 20 mA) or voltage (2 to 10 VDC) analog signal.
- Analog output on pump "on" condition for activation of separate pump run time meters.