Mercoid Pump Controller
Series MPC Pump Controller
One or Two Pump Control with Built-In Alternation, Over Temperature Protection and Seal Failure Monitoring
The Mercoid® MPC Pump Controller provides versatile level control in a standard 1/4 DIN package. Designed for use with almost any style level transmitter the unit displays the present level and main set point value. Incorporated in the MPC is programmable level differential for on/off control of one or two pumps, valves, or other devices through two SPDT relays. Also featured are two additional programmable alarm contacts with front alarm light indication. The MPC is flexible and incorporates a user-friendly programming menu. The front face meets NEMA 4X for outdoor panel mounting. So many features are combined into the MPC that it eliminates many components in a pump control system.
- Selectable pump alternation when used with two pumps to minimize pump wear.
- Integral 24 VDC power supply for transmitter.
- User selectable security lock-out of programming and/or set points.
- Optional process input re-transmission as a current (4 to 20 mA) or voltage (2 to 10 VDC) analog signal.
- Analog output on pump "on" condition for activation of separate pump run time meters.
Manufacturer: Mercoid by Dwyer
Weight: 3 lb
Delivery: Ships in 4-10 Business Days
- Inputs: 4 (or 0) to 20 mA DC or 2 (or 0) to 10 VDC selectable.
- Input Impedance: Current = 10 ohms, Voltage = 5 K ohms.
- Output Ratings: Control Relays:
- SPDT, rated 10A @ 240 VAC res.
- 1/4 hp @ 120 VAC
- 1/3 hp @ 240 VAC
- Alarm Relays: SPST, 3A @ 240 VAC res.
- 1/10 hp @ 120 VAC
- Others: 15 VDC @ 20 mA for output one and output two.
- Control Type: On/off, reverse (pump out) or direct (pump in) acting.
- Power Requirements:
- 100 to 240 VAC nominal, +10%-15%, 50 to 400 Hz single phase
- 132 to 240 VDC nominal, +10%-15%.
- Power Consumption: 7.5 VA maximum.
- Accuracy: ±0.25% of span, ±1 least significant digit.
- Display: Two 4-digit, 7 segment 0.56" high LEDs.
- Display Resolution: 1 count.
- Memory Backup: Nonvolatile memory (no batteries required).
- Serial Communications: Optional RS-232 or RS-485 with Modbus® protocol.
- Ambient Operating Temperature/RH:
- 14 to 131°F (-10 to 55°C)
- 0 to 90% up to 104°F (40°C) non-condensing
- 10 to 50% at 131°F (55°C) non-condensing.
- Weight: 16 oz (454 g).
- Front Panel Rating: Meets UL Type 4X (IP66).
- Loop Power Supply (isolated): 24 VDC @ 50 mA, regulated.
- Agency Approvals:CE, cUL, UL.
- NOTE: For compatible level transmitters, see Mercoid Series PBLT2/PBLTX and SBLT2/SBLTX.
Manufacturing Excellence Since 1931
The trusted leader in manufacturing innovative instrumentation solutions for the worldwide HVAC and process automation markets
Meet and exceed customer and market expectations
Sustained R&D and product development
Highly automated and flexible manufacturing capabilities
High-quality, reliable, and readily available products and solutions
Global sales and marketing presence
Since the company was founded in 1931, customers have come to recognize Dwyer Instruments, Inc. to stand for quality, reliability, and readily available competitively priced products. As a leading manufacturer in the controls and instrumentation industry, we continue to grow and serve major markets including, but not limited to: HVAC, chemical, agriculture, food, oil and gas, water, wastewater, powder and bulk, and pollution control.
Dwyer holds over 650 technical patents and that number grows every year. We are an enthusiastic group of people headquartered in Michigan City, Indiana, with satellite locations around the globe. We take great pride in the intellect and integrity of our employees, who are passionate about the work we do, the products we develop, and the industries we serve.
At Dwyer, it all starts with commitment to meeting the needs of our customers. We strive to make dependable, easy-to-use products.
With over 90 years of manufacturing expertise, we stand behind our high quality products. Dwyer products are trusted in applications all over the world in nearly every industry.