The Barnes retrofit grinder pumps easily handle residential, light commercial or industrial sanitary waste, reducing it to fine slurry. The Barnes retrofit pump is designed for use in pressure sewer applications or any piping network.
The recessed vortex impeller design of the Barnes retrofit grinder pump provides trouble free, non-overloading operation over the entire performance curve. The Barnes retrofit pump produces capacities to 47 gpm with heads to 106 feet.
The Barnes retrofit pump operates with the same control panel and installation piping / rail system.
- Turnkey Replacement Package
- No Modifications to Existing System
- Operates with same Control Panel
- Superior Pump Performance
- Reliable Operation
- The MDI advantages:
- Fits Existing System - No Changes
- Eliminates Existing Problems
- Better Pump Performance - More Flow
- Reduces Service/Maintenance Issues
- Saves up to 20% on energy costs
G2-21SI Spec Sheet