This product is intended to replace mechanical contactors especially when switching is frequent. This product width is 2.13" (54 mm).
With this 2-pole switch ON occurs at the voltage zero cross and switch OFF occurs at the current zero cross. Apart from resistive and slightly inductive loads, the SSR is certified for motor switching with associated motor ratings. Varistors are integrated for output overvoltage protection. A green LED gives indication of control voltage presence. Fan operation is controlled for the versions which have an integrated fan.
Specifications are at a surrounding temperature of 25°C unless otherwise specified.
- 2-pole AC switching solid state contactors
- Product width 2.13" (54 mm)
- Integrated varistor protection on output
- UL, cUL Listing
- 100 kA Short Circuit Current Rating according to UL 508
- DIN or panel mount
- RoHS compliant
- 220 nF / 760V / X1
- Max. heater AAC 25
- Blocking voltage: 1200 Vp
- 1,800 A2s for l2t
- Pick-up voltage: 20 VAC/DC
- Drop-out voltage: 5 VAC/DC
- Operating temperature:
- -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to +176°F)
- Weight: Approx. 600g
1. Refer to Derating Curve