Indoor Water Alarm Outdoor Tank Alarm
Price quote form Installation Instructions
SP-4000 Buy Now!
OTA with Mechanical Float Switch MDI P/N: NF2OW1500
SP-4100 Buy Now!
OTA with Mercury Float Switch MDI P/N: CG2OY1500
The OTA alarm system is designed to monitor liquid levels in sump basins, holding tanks, lift stations tanks and many other non-potable water and wastewater applications. Comes individually boxed with Cable tie and Instruction sheet.
This alarm comes in a Type 4X non-metallic enclosure with external mounting feet and a gasketed door for outdoor use. It has a large red illuminating beacon, front cover mounted piezo, with Test and Silence push button switches.
The OTA is design to sound an audible piezo horn and illuminate the red beacon light to notify of an alarm situation. There is a silence switch to turn the piezo horn off while fixing the alarm (the red alarm light will remain on until the alarm conditions are remedied).
|Outdoor High/Low Water Alarm
Primary: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
Secondary: 12 VDC 60 Hz 6 watts max.
Type 4X non-metalic enclosure rated for indoor or outdoor use
8" X 4 1/2" X 4 1/4" (NEMA 3R)
85 Decibels at 10 feet
6 feet 120 VAC (NEMA 5-15P)
Red "Alarm On" Light
Alarm test and horn silence button with auto reset
Low voltage screw terminals
Class 2 Output, 12 VDC, connect ONLY the float switch -or- alarm device leads to the low voltage terminals.
DO NOT APPLY ELECTRICAL POWER
Float Switch Options
- SP-4000 - Comes with a mechanical float switch with the following:
- Cable: 15 foot length, 16 Ga. 2 conductor, SJOW chlorinated polyethylene jacket
- Float: 2.63" Dia X 4.63" long ABS outer shell
- Switch: 35 Deg operating angle, hermetically sealed mechanical ball switch (MDI: NF2OW1500 )
- SP-4100 - Comes with a mercury float switch with the following:
- Cable: 15 foot length, 18 Ga. 2 conductor, SJOW chlorinated polyethylene jacket
- Float: 2.63" Dia X 3.58" long ABS outer shell
- Switch: 10 Deg angle, hermetically sealed steel mercury switch (MDI: CG2OY1500)
Download the Indoor Outdoor Catalog page